Double Bedroom bills Included- Didsbury
Bedroom Available in Houseshare on Parrswood Road. Bills included. The rent includes gas, electric, water, council tax and fibre-optic internet.
Comes with 2 rooms. One with bed and fitted wardrobe. Other room has a desk and fitted wardrobe. So plenty of storage.
- 6 Bedroom house with 3 bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen with dining and utility room
- Living room with sofas and TV.
- Garden and garage for storage etc.
-Bedroom with double bed
- Fitted wardrobe space
- Large open plan kitchen with dining with washing machine, dishwasher. Granite worktop
- Underfloor heating
-Separate utility room with ample of storage
-Living room has three sofas and coffee table and TV
-Access to rear garden through the double UPVC French Doors.
-Property has 3 bathrooms with power shower
-Upstairs bathrooms is with baths
-There is a good size garden at the rear of the property
-Off road parking available
- Short walk to Parrswood, metrolink, gyms etc.
-House is within walking distance of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Didsbury
-Excellent transport links regular buses to City Centre
-M60/M56 motorway is couple of minutes away
-East Didsbury Station 0.2 miles
-Tesco Superstore (0.7 miles)
-Cineworld Cinema (0.9 miles)
Please note pictures and descriptions are for illustrative purpose only If interested to view please give Basil a call.
Please Quote 'Parrswood Rd - Didsbury'
- House share
- East Didsbury
- £395 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord