Lrg Dbl Ensuite Room Eat-in Kitchen & Sofa Bal.D
OUTSTANDING MANAGEMENT LIVING EXPERIENCES
*** NO DEPOSIT OPTION – PLEASE ENQUIRE ***
- GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO DOCKLAND & CITY VIEW
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED & 100% GUARANTEED WEEKLY CLEAN
- SEPARATE EAT-IN DINING AREA, UTILITY ROOM & SOFA
WHY PEOPLE LOVE TO LIVE WITH US
• We offer the fastest and best after-sales service in the industry, we come back to you same business day on any inquiries or handle potential repairs - the Rolls Royce of this market.
• We organise and pay all bills for you, benefiting from bulk discounts. Bills include council tax, a weekly communal clean, water, electricity, gas and unlimited broadband.
• Fully furnished
• Feel secure
• Create a new home to relax, refresh, rejuvenate and connect with like-minded professionals
• Enjoy the luxury of your new home
• Excellent communication links close to the tube
• Nearby amenities, shops, restaurants and green open spaces
• Your property will be taken care of meticulously, with weekly cleaning and inspections;
• High quality and fully referenced professionals stay for an average stay of 6 – 12 months;
• Potential repairs are reported and handled immediately
• Excellent client reviews
ABOUT THE AREA
• It is located in the desirable Lanark Square next to Crossharbour DLR, so access to the likes of Bank in The City is easy. It is also a short walk to the financial hub of Canary Wharf.
• Plenty of local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, delicatessens and coffee shops
• Safe area suitable for young professionals
- £899 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord