6x Double Room House Share // Anlaby Road, HU3
This houseshare is located on Anlaby Road, HU3. A short walk away from many shops and restaurants that offer everyday essential items and food, as well as excellent bus routes to and from the city centre, every 5/10 minutes.
This property is split into three floors with six bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
On the ground floor you will find:
- Room 1, a large double room with a bay window to the front (£80pw)
- A communal living room with seating areas and a TV
- A large kitchen and dining area with double cooking facilities
- A utility room to the rear with a washing machine and dryer
- A communal shower room
- A large rear garden
On the first floor you will find:
- Room 2, a large double room with a bay window to the front (£85pw)
- Rooms 3 & 4, standard double rooms (£75pw)
- A communal bathroom with an overhead shower
- A separate toilet
On the second floor you will find:
- Room 5, a large, en-suite room (£100pw)
- Room 6, a standard single room (£65pw)
Our houseshares are mixed with both professional workers and mature students who all go through a vetting process to ensure they are suitable tenants.
This property is fully furnished and all bills included: gas, electric, water, communal TV licence, Wi-Fi and council tax.
The move-in cost for these rooms are:
- A week/month rent upfront, falling in line with your payday
- £250 deposit upfront
What we will ask you:
- Are you working? If yes, part-time or full-time?
- What is your monthly income from work?
- Do you own any pets?
- Do you smoke?
- Can you provide a home-owner guarantor?
- Are you looking for a long-term or short-term tenancy?
- Who will be moving in with you?
- When are you wanting to move?
- Why are you looking to move?
If you're unemployed or do not pass the affordability check, we will ask you to provide a homeowner guarantor.
We cannot accept dogs or cats in our houseshares unless they are aid pets.
This property is licenced to a maximum of 6x tenants, therefore we cannot accept couples.
Contact our office to arrange a viewing.
We also have virtual tours available.
Important Notice: We will confirm your appointment on the day of the viewing via phone call or text message, please ensure to formally confirm that you will be attending, otherwise, the viewing will automatically be cancelled.
Also, we will not tolerate rude or abusive behaviour towards our staff and we can refuse to book you in for a viewing or send you an application if this occurs.
- Shared property
£80 pw(NOW LET)
£85 pw(NOW LET)
£75 pw(NOW LET)
- £75 pw (double)
£100 pw(NOW LET)
£70 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent