Cosy double room in Leyton
Cosy Double Room– only 12min from Liverpool Street by Tube Central Line.
Property Address: 116 St. Marys Road E10 5RF
I have one double room for one person available at this property price= £520pm all bills included. Available NOW!
The room is fully furnished and located in a quiet residential area. Very safe neighbourhood.
This property offers the following benefits:
• Nice garden
• Newly fitted kitchen
• Newly fitted bathrooms (3 bathrooms)
• This Victorian House has been redecorated up-to high standard
• All furniture is brand new (new double bed – good quality etc)
• Internet Broadband is available - Virgin 10MB
• The nearest tube is 8 min walking distance. The station is Leyton which is 2 stops after Stratford.
• This property is ideal if you'd like to live in a nice house with a garden with easy access to central London by buses and by tube.
• It is in the back street which means that there is no noise from the main street.
• This property is ideal for someone working in the city and needing to be within 12 min distance from Liverpool Street
• The rooms have a double bed
• Very friendly flatmates
Transport from Leyton by Tube:
• Only 6min by Tube (central line) from Mile End – ideal if you studying or working in this area.
• Only 12 min by Tube to Liverpool Street
• Only 14 min to Bank Station
• Only 20min to Tottenham Court Road
Please text me if I miss your call
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent