Spacious Rooms! Bus Stop Right Outside! Parking!
Two freshly painted rooms are now available for an immediate move in into this popular and friendly shared house on Flamborough Close in Binley with easy access thanks to its off street parking round the back and a bus stop right outside.
ALL ROOMS COME FULLY FURNISHED WITH:
- Double bed, mattress & mattress protector
- Wardrobe (with a full length mirror)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- All bills paid (gas, electric, water, council tax, communal TV licence, internet)
- Super fast WIFI throughout
- Two weekly cleans in all communal areas
- Private patio area
- Washer drier
- Fridge freezer and allocated cupboard for food storage
- Cookware and cutlery (pots, pans, trays, utensils, plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery etc)
- Oven, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Two bathrooms & one extra toilet
- Communal area with dining table, chairs & smart TV
WHY RENT WITH RENT A ROOM?
- Super-fast referencing means we can usually move you in within 24-48 hours*
- Great quality rooms recently refurbished
- friendly and approachable team make moving easy and living with us enjoyable
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly Gardener visits as required
- Tenant app & WhatsApp group with agent for quick and easy communication with managing agent's team
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly
- Shared property
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord