Larger Than Average Double Room with En-Suite
Furnished LARGER THAN AVERAGE DOUBLE room with EN-SUITE in PROFESSIONAL shared house located in POOLE TOWN CENTRE.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED (WITH WI-FI)
The house is situated on three floors and has been refurbished throughout to a high standard.
With use of large contemporary kitchen and dining area with access to integrated white goods.
The property also benefits from off road parking which will be available on a first come, first serve basis and side access to garden for bikes to be stored.
Within walking distance to Poole Town Centre and Poole Bus Station.
AVAILABLE: 5th March 2021
NEW VIEWING GUIDELINES
1. You must complete the health questionnaire prior to the viewing.
2. Please bring your own and wear gloves and a facemask
3. 2 meter social distancing must be maintained.
4. No children allowed
5. No more than 2 people to attend the viewing.
6. A maximum of 15 minutes only in the property.
There are no fees applicable for the rental of the property.
One month's rent and 5 weeks deposit is required on this property.
If you wish to reserve the property an amount equivalent to one weeks rent will be required, this will be put towards the first month's rent upon the successful application and referencing.
If the tenant is a Company then fees will apply
The Property Ombudsman Scheme TPOS (D04763)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION:
Client Money Protect (CMP002633)
- House share
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent