Dbl En-suite - Suitable for Couples
Full access to the onsite Gym and Swimming Pool is included in the rent, along with all other bills.
Room 6 - £890.00 Available 02/04/2021
This double en-suite room is fully furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables, two built- in double wardrobes, chest of drawers and wall mounted TV. The room is suitable for Couples.
Three storey, 6 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom mid terraced house, with large open-plan kitchen-living area and perfect patio with river views for a house share.
The amenities in the house include washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and 2 fridge freezers.
St David’s Square is a private residential development on the historic Isle of Dogs, which is also very well known for Canary Wharf, London and Europe’s leading financial district.
- closest train station is Island Gardens DLR and it is within
5 min walk.
- Canary Wharf on the Jubilee Line is 10 minutes
away by Bus.
- the D3 & 135 bus takes you to Canary Wharf and into
- Masthouse Terrace Pier is within 5 min walk.
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the tfl website.
- Thames riverside on your doorstep.
- 24 Hour ASDA superstore 3 minutes bus ride from the
- Canary Wharf offers everybody everything in terms of
shopping and leisure facilities.
- numbers of gyms, joga and pilates clubs
- popular Thai Restaurant on the riverside
- few popular pubs serving food within less then one mile
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £890 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent