Lovely Dbl room - Surrey Quays
22AEv Room 3 - £630pm Available 06/05/2021
Large double room is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, folding desk and wall-mounted TV.
Evelyn Street is typical English Victorian Street in a residential area of Surrey Quays near the delightful Deptford Park. The location is excellent with easy access to transport links to Central London and Docklands. A friendly urban environment with Greenwich next door that has attractive Saturday markets and independent shops.
This modern three-storey, five-bedroom property has three bathrooms and comes equipped with two big fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer.
Transport - Zone: 2
Buses: 188, 47 (N47 and 188 after 01. 00) to both Surrey Quays and Canada Water to the West (5 minutes on the bus).
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the TfL website.
Trains/Tubes: it's an 8-minute walk to Surrey Quays station on the London Overground Line and a couple more minutes to Canada Water station for the Jubilee line.
Journeys from Surrey Quays station also stop at Canada Water station in 1 minute on the Overground.
- 2 mins walking distance to Lidl and Mc Donald's
- less than 1 mile to Tesco with numbers of shops, coffee
shop, restaurants or Decathlon
- cinema Odeon
- two leisure centres within one mile (gyms, swimming-pool, water-sport)
- 5 mins walking to London Fit Club and Holistic Health
and Beauty Treatments
- for outdoor activities, you have Deptford Park is just
behind the house.
- Evelyn Street is also less than two miles from historical Greenwich with its world-famous parks, historical buildings, museums and exciting markets dating back many years
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV license, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £630 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent