Dbl en-suite with fully equipped Kitchenette
This lovely landscaped development offers many benefits for a young professional. FAST FIBRE BROADBAND
It is located within walking distance of the river Thames and the Hilton Hotel in Rotherhithe close to pubs and the river ferry service (convenient transport to Canary Wharf).
Room 3 - £840pm Available 03/07/2021
This double en-suite room is based on the first floor. It is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers bedside table and desk with chair. The room has its own fully equipped with an oven, electric hob, fridge-freezer, kettle and toaster kitchenette.
An option to rent with PARKING SPACE £30 PM
The development also has secure stands within the gated communal courtyard for tenants to lock and store their bicycles.
The 5 bedroom and 3 bathroom house is arranged over 3 floors and offers ample living space for a house share. It has an open plan kitchen leading to the dining room and a nice sized back garden.
The house is supplied with a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 fridge/freezers and all cutlery is supplied.
Transport: Zone 2
The transport links include regular buses outside the development (C10 and the nearby 381) going to Canada Water Station(approx 6 minutes on the bus) for the Jubilee or Overground.
- local shop just around, a Co-op Food store 10 min walk
- Thames riverside (50 meters away)
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Sainsbury's next to the tube station
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Printworks - multi-purpose venue organises concerts,
events, conventions, mode shows and much more
- a Gym and sailing centre less than half a mile away
- for outdoor activities you have Pearson Park and Russia Dock Woodland on your doorstep.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £840 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent