A modern studio apartment with balcony
Video Viewings - Luxury Living - Pet Friendly.
Welcome to Chapel Wharf in Salford, a new, vibrant canalside neighborhood a short walk from Manchester city centre.
Just a short walk from Spinningfields and Salford Central, Chapel Wharf offers a great a place to live, work and explore the famous shopping, entertainment and cultural scenes.
The development is professionally managed and has a selection of stylish studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. On-site there are many amenities/benefits for residents to enjoy, these include:
- On-site gym with fitness classes
- Stylish and bespoke furniture
- Freedom to personalise your living space
- A spacious balcony
- Pets allowed and welcomed
- Communal garden
- Bookable social spaces
- Pre-set utilities contracts, so you can enjoy your home from the first day
- Superfast WIFI
- Vibrant, inclusive community spirit
Occupying a prime location right next to the five star Lowry Hotel, Chapel Wharf offers all you would expect from comfortable city living with easy access to restaurants and shops, all within comfortable walking distance.
Chapel Wharf also, has great locations nearby:
- Spinningfields, 0.4 miles
- Manchester city centre, 0.5 miles
- Northern Quarter, 0.6miles
*The development features a number of different apartments in various buildings, with a variety of layouts and aspects. The photos and the floor plan are for illustration
- Flat to rent
£810 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent