Brand new en-suite rooms on Haunchwood Road
SUPERBLY MODERN BEDROOMS EACH WITH THEIR OWN BATHROOM + PROPERTY REFURBISHED IN MAY 2022.
EACH ROOM COMES FULLY FURNISHED WITH:
- Bed, mattress & mattress protector
- Own private bathroom
- Wardrobe (with a full length mirror)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Black-out blinds – for a great night’s sleep!
THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- All bills paid (gas, electric, water, council tax, communal TV licence, internet)
- Super fast WIFI throughout
- Two weekly cleans in all communal areas
- Private garden
- Washer drier
- Fridge freezer and allocated cupboard for food storage
- Cookware and cutlery (pots, pans, trays, utensils, plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery etc)
- Oven, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Two bathrooms
- Communal area with sofa, dining table and chairs
WHY RENT WITH RENT A ROOM?
- No deposit – just pay your first month’s rent
- Super-fast referencing means we can usually move you in within 24-48 hours*
- Great quality rooms – recently refurbished
- no application/referencing fees
- friendly and approachable team make moving easy and living with us enjoyable
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly Gardener visits as required
- Tenant app & WhatsApp group with agent for quick and easy communication with managing agent's team
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly
- Complete compliance with council safety standards – for your peace of mind
First step, let’s arrange a viewing (in person or by WhatsApp video) – see that you like the room, the house and the area. We’ll then send you a link to make an online application.
To reserve the room (for 7 days), you’ll need to pay £50 online before you access the full application form.
If you fail referencing (undeclared bad credit, missed payments, CCJs or fail the affordability test), this £50 is retained to cover the costs of the referencing process.
If you pass, we put this £50 towards your first month’s rent and absorb the cost of referencing ourselves.
Additionally, you have the option to purchase the bedding (fitted sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillows, pillow covers) for £75. This is fully refundable in the event you fail referencing/withdraw.
* You will only be able to move in following successful completion of our referencing process which includes credit check, employment check, previous residence check and sight of suitable ID documents to prove you have the right to rent in the UK.
The first month’s rent must be paid in full prior to moving in.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double/En suite)
- £575 pcm (double/En suite)
- £525 pcm (double/En suite)
- £450 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord