CB1 Funtastic Sunny Room/Study & Separate Bedroom
Living Room/Study & Separate Bedroom: (for one person)
* New free wired internet connection with 3 sockets in the rooms, and with wireless (200Mb/s - measured at up to 219Mb/s) for your own PC with ethernet or 802.11ac/n. Currently, higher bandwidth available via wireless 802.11ac connection!
* Fresh decor with quality blinds, curtains (and fitted carpet in larger room).
* Pine furniture in good condition including large desk.
* Television aerial with socket in rooms connected to a powered masthead amplifier for the best digital performance.
At the moment the adjacent rooms are setup so that there is one small office, and one bedroom with a single bed.
The rooms are located in a house with:
* Clean bathroom with shower.
* Gas central heating with almost instant hot water.
* A fresh clean kitchen with gas and electric hobs, large microwave and electric oven.
* A modern washing machine, new drying facilities outside and heated airing cupboard inside.
* New double glazed windows.
* Newish fridge freezers.
* Water closet.
The house has FREE parking available to the rear, is close to a large supermarket and almost 24/7 garage near to the Cambridge ring road (A1134). There are also bicycle locking rings. There is a frequent bus service that runs from Mill Road into the centre of Cambridge.
All bills included! Has to be seen...
- Flat share
- £650 pcm (double)
- 01 Oct 2017
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Improving the house, computing, interior design, biochemistry
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord