R45 Large Room - No Deposit - All Bills Included
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT
This double room is located close to Corstorphine in a quiet residential area
7 minutes' by Tram to City Centre (Trams 5 minutes walk from property)
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Fast WIFI
• CLEANER for all communal areas, every 2 weeks
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Private driveway and sunny private garden
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus
Tram line 5 mins walk from flat
• Edinburgh Zoo
• Corstorphine High Street
• Stevenson College
• The City Bypass
• The M8 to Glasgow
• RBS Headquarters
• Edinburgh Park Business District
• The Gyle Shopping Centre
• Tesco Extra (24hours) and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 20mins by Bus No 22 from Princes Street City Centre
• CITY CENTRE- 8mins by Car. Post Code is EH12 7BN for Sat Nav
• ROYAL BANK HQ GOGARBURN – 7 Mins by car or by Direct Bus 35
• EDINBURGH PARK BUSINESS CENTRE – 8 Mins by Car or by Direct Bus 22
• M8 & CITY BYPASS – 11 Mins by Car
• EDINBURGH AIRPORT – 14 Mins by Car or by buses 100 or 48
• ROYAL INFIRMIRY HOSPITAL – 17 Mins by Car or by buses 38, 33, 48
• HERIOT WATT – 10 Mins by Car or by buses 25, 34
• NAPIER- 8 Mins by car
• EDINBURGH COLLEGE- 16 Mins by car or by bus 32
• WESTERN GENERAL- 13 Mins by car
• On Bus Routes 22, 2, 1, 21, 32, 12, 26, 31, 48, Airlink 100 a fantastic location if you are using public transport
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, locked door.
• There are 4 rooms in total, spread out over 2 floors adding to the feeling of spaciousness
There is a shared kitchen and a separate dinning room.
This room is for single occupancy only - No Smoking/Couples/Children or Pets.
Minimum 2 month lease.
First & last weeks' rent required.
- Flat share
- £149 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent