Location Near Eltham, Bexleyheath,Welling, Sidcup
Are you looking for a room in the area of or near:
Eltham, Sidcup, Welling, Bexley, Bexleyheath
( Close to University of Greenwich's Avery Hill Campus or Rose Bruford College ( Sidcup )
Hello, I'm Stew
I have 2 double bedrooms to rent, both are fully furnished
1. The Location: The House is located in near Avery Hill in Eltham, on the boundary of the Royal Borough of Greenwich and and Bexley in Kent. It is a nice place It is not a party house it is very homely & if you are looking for a quite & peaceful place to relax in, it is for you.
It is only 30 mins from Central London. It is served well for public transport such as Buses and Trains, and has a few nice parks nearby.
2. ( I Live in & I HAVE MY OWN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM )
The Rooms looks out onto a large garden & You could move in if you wanted to as soon as you wished but if you are interested PLEASE contact me ASAP as I will be soon be advertising the rooms locally.....
3. The House: You would have use of the house and the garden and possibly a parking space I think that will do for now if you want to know more, message me on here. About Me I am Stewart most people call me Stew, I am very easy to get on with and love to have a laugh so you will need a good SOH :o) if that isn't enough info on me ya could do a search for me on goo gle for stewuk I have worked in the Media in TV and the Music biz......
( I am sorry to say I do not rent to people on Housing Benefit or couples, I only rent to Single people, this is because I have had big problems in the past with Housing Benefit and couples/boyfriends )
- £600 pcm (double)
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord