Large double, big built in wardrobes - no couples
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (3 month minimum term)
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Single occupant only (NO COUPLES)
The room is priced at £700pcm ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £780pcm.
Located on the first floor overlooking the front garden this sunny double room comes furnished with a double ottoman bed with storage underneath (different from the one on the photo), 2 bedsides with drawers (different from the one on the photo), a chest of drawers and a wall of built in wardrobes. On top of this there's still room in the spacious bay window for more storage or a lounging chair etc.
The house has amazingly big rooms, an amazing living space comprised of a well equipped kitchen diner with a separate spacious lounge and 2 main bathrooms (plus 1 room - not yours has it's own bathroom).
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
Ealing Common is a lovely leafy green neighborhood and benefits from nice coffee shops and smaller independent restaurants. However you're still within in a short walking distance to Ealing Broadway if you want more mainstream shops and restaurants, so you get the benefit of both
* The post code is W5 3LS
* 3 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 13 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 15 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines, plus Overground lines from Heathrow to Paddington)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 single occupant (in the ensuite room) and 5 other single occupants in the other rooms so a total of 6 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 36
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent