Double room, amazing en-suite, balcony, nice house
Please no couples or roomshares, we are only looking for 1 person for the room.
This amazing ensuite is located on the top floor overlooking the serene rear garden this spacious double ensuite room comes furnished with a comfy faux leather ottoman double bed (with under bed storage), a beside table, a chest of drawers and a double mirrored wardrobe. On top of this there's a beautiful walk out balcony/roof terrace accessed only from your room) which is great in the summer to chill out on. The best feature of the room it's it's got it's own en-suite bathroom complete with toilet, sink, shower and separate bathtub, so no morning queues.
The room is priced at £900 ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £980pcm for 1 person.
The house has amazingly big rooms, an amazing sized lounge, a nice dining space and a well equipped kitchen, there are also 2 main bathrooms, plus one room (not yours) has it's own bathroom.
The house is a quick 3 minute walk to Ealing Common underground and although you're sharing with 6 others you get a fantastic amount of living space and friendly housemates. If you have a car and you commute this location is perfect with main travel routes such as A40, A406, so close and the M1, A4 are not too far away.
The lounge boasts a flatscreen Smart TV and there is a 350MBIT fibre optic ViVid internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 6 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus your room has it's own en-suite bathroom)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 pr year)
* Private garden
On Fordhook Avenue. Use post code W5 3LS to see location.
* 3 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 15 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 16 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines, plus Overground lines from Heathrow to Paddington)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* On street parking @ approx £90 per year
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Park Royal entertainment centre so it's great for socialising.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples, sorry.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- 18 Oct 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 28
- Any pets?
- Movie nights, board games, dinner parties, Ealing Common, Nandos, Ealing Broadway mall, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates. ie nights, board games, dinner parties, Ealing Broadway mall, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Frien
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent