Nice Double Room in Popular Hackney near near Park
Ideally located within few minutes walking from Homerton Station and tube stations of Bethnal Green (Central line + National Express coach to/from Stansted), the property is well connected to The City and Central London. A stone’s throw from local amenities like Victoria Park, Broadway market, galleries, bars, brick lane, Westfield, etc.
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that we have lovely professionals living in our home. I have left some details below, but if I've missed anything then please do ask me when you call me and I will definitely try my best.
P R I C E . O F . R O O M . + . R E Q U I R M E N T S:
* Double room with Modern TV with many FreeView Channels inside your room WOW!
* Fully inclusive of all bills (see below for details)
* 1 Calendar month rent in advance plus 1 calendar month deposit.
* No DSS No Benefits please
* No Pets allowed
* Usual references required
- Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £138.46 per week
- Martin Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please call/phone me or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out and driving! Thank you :)
The following bills are FREE:
- FREE: PROFESSIONAL CLEANER COMES EVERY WEEK
- FREE: HIGH SPEED WIRELESS BROADBAND
- FREE: CLEANING MATERIALS
- FREE: COMMUNAL CORDLESS BT PHONE LANDLINE for incoming calls only plus use of freephone numbers.
- FREE: YOUR OWN FREEVIEW CHANNELS WITH MODERN TV IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE ROOM (complimentary of the Landlord)!
The price of the room I N C L U D E S the following bills:
- GAS BILL
- ELECTRIC BILL
- WATER BILL
- COUNCIL TAX
S I M P L E . H O U S E . R U L E S:
CLEANLINESS - We need the property to be clean, that is whoever we choose to move in, must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day :). Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
PEACEFUL - We are looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have consideration towards others.
C E N T R A L . E A S T . L O N D O N . L O C A T I O N . & . T R A N S P O R T . L I N K S:
* Only 5 minutes walk away from Homerton Train Station (London Overground Station)
* Homerton Train Station is only 1 stop away from Stratford Tube Station (to catch the Central Line or Jubilee Line or Docklands Light Railway (DLR) or National Rail (which is next stop from Liverpool Street Station from Stratford)
* Homerton Train is 3 stops away from Highbury and Islington Tube Station (which is on the Victoria Line)
* House is also near Homerton University Hospital (about 7 minutes walk away) and Hackney Central Station
* Only 2 minutes walk away from Victoria Park.
# BUSES ROUTES: There are many Buses passing by near the property as follows and I'll mention the important location these buses travel to amongst others:
- 26: (Liverpool Street Station, Law Courts, Waterloo Station)
- N26 or 26 (24 hours): Trafalgar Square (near Oxford Circus, Picadilly Circus, Leicester Square etc.)
- 388: Bank, Mansion House Station, NA035, Embankment Station
- 30: Regent's Park, Baker Street, Oxford Street, Marble Arch
- 425: Bow Road, Mile End
- 236 (24 hours): Finsbury Park
- 276: Newham General Hospital, Stratford (Olypics area)
- W15: Whipps Cross Hospital
- 242 (24 hours): Tottenham Court Road, Holborn
H O U S E . F A C I L I T I E S:
* Central heating and double glazed windows in all rooms.
* New fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools and a lovely Oak dining table with 4 chairs.
* 2 large fridge-freezers, plus usual kitchen appliances e. g. microwave, toaster, kettle etc.
* Washing machine/dryer. * 2 toilets, 2 bath/showers, 2 basins, 24hr hot water
* Seperate Kitchen Units, and separate Fridge/Freezer areas.
* Luxury Marble tiles in Kitchen/WC/bath/Shower rooms.
R O O M . F E A T U R E S:
* Wall Bracketed TV! WOW...
* Newly decorated – High quality WOODEN Laminate, curtains, painted etc.
* Double Bedstead with Luxury Orthopedic Mattress
* Wardrobe * 1 Coffee Table * 1 Stool * 1 Bedside Cabinet * Soft table Lamp. * 5 Draw Chest * 3 x Shelves.
* Stylish Leather Chair * Oak Desk. * Wall hung full length mirror * Room door has Lock & Key system with self-encloser.
L O C A L . A M E N I T I E S:
* Town centre/shopping area, supermarkets, restuarants, banks, post office etc. are within a few minutes walk.
This is a clean, and pleasant home. Prospective new housemate/tenant should be aswell.
- £138 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord