Lively Hackney Central Room TV WiFi
The room is in busy central London Zone 2 in Hackney Central Area with plenty of buses and restaurants around and convenient or easy access to the heart of London Zone 1!
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that we have lovely professionals living in our home. I have left some details below, but if I've missed anything then please do ask me when you call me and I will definitely try my best.
P R I C E . O F . R O O M . + . R E Q U I R M E N T S:
* Single room with Modern TV with many FreeView Channels inside your room WOW!
* Fully inclusive of all bills (see below for details)
* 1 Calendar month rent in advance plus 1 calendar month deposit.
* No Benefits please
* No Pets allowed
* Usual references required
- Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £109 per week
- Martin Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please call/phone me or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out and driving! Thank you :)
The following bills are FREE:
- FREE: HIGH SPEED WIRELESS BROADBAND
- FREE: CLEANING MATERIALS
- FREE: COMMUNAL CORDLESS BT PHONE LANDLINE for incoming calls only plus use of freephone numbers.
- FREE: YOUR OWN FREEVIEW CHANNELS WITH MODERN TV IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE ROOM (complimentary of the Landlord)!
The price of the room I N C L U D E S the following bills:
- GAS BILL
- ELECTRIC BILL
- WATER BILL
- COUNCIL TAX
S I M P L E . H O U S E . R U L E S:
CLEANLINESS - We need the property to be clean, that is whoever we choose to move in, must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day :). Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
PEACEFUL - We are looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have consideration towards others.
C E N T R A L . E A S T . L O N D O N . L O C A T I O N . & . T R A N S P O R T . L I N K S:
* Only 2 mins walking distance from trains HACKNEY CENTRAL TRAIN STATION & another 2 minutes away from Hackney Downs train station/many buses, Central Location, ZONE 2 AND CLOSE TO CITY.
* Very Central Location and a few minutes from Liverpool Street Bank Barbican Moorgate, not far from Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, etc...
* There are many Buses passing by near the property in Hackney central and the bus numbers are as follows:
254, 106, 55, NA035, 236 (24 Hours), 394, 242 (24 Hours), 38, 277, 56, 30, D6, 276, W15, 425 and 253.
H O U S E . F A C I L I T I E S . + . S E C U R I T Y:
* Secured Electric Fob entry system with phone entry point.
* After entering the electric fob door, there is another front door with locks & and then the 3rd locked door is the bedroom :-)
* Has separate washing machine & separate dryer.
* 2 toilets/sinks/shower etc 24hr hot water
* Large storage space (has a big secured shed).
* Communal private garden (access again with electric fob key only) with benches etc to sit down with your friends like in your own quiet park.
* Room Fully Furnished as photos shows.
R O O M . F E A T U R E S:
* Large Wall Bracketed TV WOW...
* Decorated – Wooden Laminated Floors, curtains, painted etc.
* Single bed with mattress
* Chest of Draws
* Desk & Chair
* Wallhung mirror
* Room door has Lock & Key system.
L O C A L . A M E N I T I E S:
* Town centre/shopping area, supermarkets, banks, post office etc. are within a few minutes walk.
* Cinema is a few minutes away.
This is a clean, and pleasant home. Prospective new housemate/tenant should be aswell.
- £109 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord