E3 Zone 2 Elegant Large Room with TV inside Room!
I have a stunning Kingsize room inc large TV and SOFA. The Kitchen is brand new and has all necessary appliances (fridge/freeze, washing machine, microwave) Transport: Bow Road Tube Station is only 5 min walk away, Bethnal Green (Central) and Mile End Tube Stations (Zone 2, Central, District, H&C) are less than 10 minute bus ride. Queen Mary University is 15 minute walk away.
J U S T . R E F U R B I S H E D and ready for IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION !!! Early viewing advised as high demand for this new room, and it will go FAST!
If you have any questions or to arrange a viewing please call or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out busy, Thank you. Anyway, I've got these basic details for you for now:
1. Kingsize room with NEW TV with many channels inside your own private room
2. One Calendar month rent in advance and 1 calendar month deposit in advance.
3. Fully inclusive of bills (please read below for details).
5. Pets not allowed.
4. DSS and Benefit callers NOT allowed PLEASE!
6. Need references
7. Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £150 per week
- Nadir Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
The Free Stuff: Remember, these bills are actually provided by me absolutely "free" of charge:
1. Weekly cleaner
2. Fast WiFi Broadband Internet Facility
3. Standard cleaning materials
4. Cordless landline phone to share with others for incoming calls. This can be helpful for those people using international calling cards to dial abroad since you can dial out using any freephone numbers.
5. Many great Freeview Channels (very clear external reception) to Watch every day!
The Bills: I'm also including these bills as part of your rent:
2. Council Tax
So there's absolutely nothing to pay, just to pay the precise rent ON TIME. Sounds too good to be true* Well not if you break my rules, which are:
My 4 Golden House Rules:
1. Pay the rent on time
2. Keep your home clean
3. Maintain respect towards others
4. Keep your home clean
I am looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have respect and consideration towards others.
You must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day. Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
Travelling from Home:
1. THE BASICS;
- ONLY 2 minutes walk away from DEVONS ROAD DLR train station (only 3 stops away from CANARY WHARF i. e. less than 10 minutes and you're at Canary Wharf).
- ONLY 5 minutes walk away from BOW ROAD TUBE STATION which is on the DISTRICT LINE and HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE (only 4 stops away from Liverpool tube station or 6 stops away from Bank Tube station on the Central Line) - Bow Church DLR station is opposite Bow Road Tube.
- 10 mins to Queen Mary University
- Zone 2 Central East London Location
2. BY TUBE OR TRAIN:
- 5 mins to Mile End station (Central Line, District and Hammersmith & City line)
- 7 mins to Bethnal Green Station (Central Line)
- 7 mins to Bethnal Green Overground station
- 7 mins to Stepney Green Station (Circle, District and Hammersmith and City line)
- 12 mins to Liverpool Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan Line)
- 15 mins to Bank Station (Circle, Northern, Waterloo & City Line)
- 15 mins to the Buzzing Nightlife of Brick Lane and Shoreditch
- 20 mins to West End (Leicester Square, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street)
3. BY BUS:
Bus number 25 (24 hours): Takes you straight to OXFORD CIRCUS passing Royal London Hospital at Whitechapel.
OTHER BUS ROUTES ARE (Just mentioning some bus numbers and important areas bus travels through):
205 (24 hours): Paddington, Marylebone, Baker Street, Regent's Park, Euston Square, King's Cross.
276: Hackney Central, Stratford, Newham General Hospital.
425: St. Clement's Hospital, KH832, Stratford.
8 (or N8 is 24 hours): Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, Bank, Liverpool Street.
108 (24 hours): North Greenwich.
D8: Canary Wharf.
The House comes with:
- Central heating and double glazed windows in all rooms.
- New fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
- 3 large fridge-freezers. Plus, usual kitchen appliances e. g. microwave.
- 2 Washing machine dryers. - 3 toilets. 4 showers plus 2 bathtubs.
- Very Big & Huge Garden with garden table with chairs etc.
- Free Parking (Permit is not required).
The Room comes with:
- Large Wall Bracketed TV - Great way to relax!
- Room door has Lock & Key system.
- Decorated – Wooden Laminated Floors, curtains, painted etc.
- Double bed with mattress
- Wardrobe - Chest of Draws
- Desk & Chair - Wallhung mirror
1. Town centre and shopping area, supermarkets, banks, post office etc. are within a few minutes walk.
2. Cinema is a few minutes away.
This home is peaceful and clean, this means the prospective new housemate should be peaceful and clean too!
- £149 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent