Large Ensuite Rooms ,W/Garden & Parking
Large rooms available in this stunning terrace house situated within a desirable residential private development,
just room 1can be rented for couples.
- Newly refurbished and redecorated to high standards
- 5 bedrooms, 4 .5 bathrooms terrace house split over 3 levels
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area.
- Living area to watch TV and socialize.
- Huge private south facing terrace with space to dine and BBQ
- Super fast cable internet,
- Weekly cleaning
- Private parking in front to the house
- Charming private safe neighbourhood
- Less that 5 minutes walk to public transport
- 20 minutes by train to Bank and London Bridge
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf and Greenwich
- Easy access to gyms and parks
- Close to local shops and supermarkets
- 2 min walk to the river Thames board walk
- Buddy up or room by room bases
- Friendly, tidy/clean, respectful tenants
Bills are on top and are estimated in £100 pppm
Zero deposit insurance or 5 week deposit available
Fix contract 1st Sept - 31st of August 2021
fully managed by the landlord
Lockesfield Place is less than 5 minutes walk from Island Gardens and Mudchute DLR stations. 5 minutes walk to supermarkets. Very convenient location minutes from the banks of the River Thames, parks and the elite amenities of Greenwich and the Canary Wharf Complex, cinemas, shops bars / pubs, restaurants / coffees to suit all tastes.
- £1,200 pcm (double/en suite)
- £750 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord