Fantastic Double Room with TV by Bricklane Aldgate
Only sharing home with 2 other people. Attractive double room with TV inc WiFi. Many off license shops, fast food shops, pubs and other amenities include Royal London Hospital, London Metropolitan University.
If you have any questions or to arrange a viewing please call or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out busy, Thank you. Anyway, I've got these basic details for you for now:
Hot Location as the following are ONLY between 5 to 10 minutes walk:
* Aldgate East station (Zone 1)
* Aldgate station (Zone 1)
* Whitechapel station (Zone 2)
* Liverpool Street station (Zone 1)
* Shoreditch High Street station (Zone 1)
1. Double room with NEW TV with many channels inside your own private room
2. One Calendar month rent in advance and 1 calendar month deposit in advance.
3. Fully inclusive of bills (please read below for details).
5. Pets not allowed.
4. Benefit callers NOT allowed PLEASE!
6. Need references
7. Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £135 per week (was £173 per week)
- Martin Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
The Free Stuff: Remember, these bills are actually provided by me absolutely "free" of charge:
2. Fast WiFi Broadband Internet Facility
3. Standard cleaning materials
4. Cordless landline phone to share with others for incoming calls. This can be helpful for those people using international calling cards to dial abroad since you can dial out using any freephone numbers.
5. Many great Freeview Channels (very clear external reception) to Watch every day!
The Bills: I'm also including these bills as part of your rent:
2. Council Tax
So there's absolutely nothing to pay, just to pay the precise rent ON TIME. Sounds too good to be true* Well not if you break my rules, which are:
My 4 Golden House Rules:
1. Pay the rent on time
2. Keep your home clean
3. Maintain respect towards others
4. Keep your home clean
I am looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have respect and consideration towards others.
You must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day. Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
Travelling from Home:
1. THE BASICS:
- 2 min to Bank via Central, District, Circle, Northern and Waterloo & City lines
* Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approx 5 minutes
* Approx. 10 min walk London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Bank and the City.
* Buses, including night buses to central London and the City - 2 min walk
2. BY TUBE OR TRAIN:
- 2 mins to Bank via Central, District, Circle, Northern and Waterloo & City lines
- 5 mins to Canary Wharf (Docklands) via Jubilee Line
- 10 mins to Liverpool Street via Circle, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan Line
- 15 mins to Bank Station via Circle, Northern, Waterloo & City Line
- 20 mins to West End via Leicester Square, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street
3. BY BUS:
BUS ROUTES ARE (Just mentioning some bus numbers and important areas bus travels through):
15/N15: Stratford, Paddington via Cannon St, Trafalgar square, Charing Cross & Oxford Circus
N551: Bank, Chancery Lane & Trafalgar square // N550: Canary Wharf, Docklands, Aldgate, KH832 & Blackfriars
D3: Bethnal Green // 100: Elephant & Castle via Aldgate, & Liverpool Street // 205: Kings Cross // 135: Old Street & Westferry // 25 or N25: Oxford Street via Fenchurch, Bank, Holborn & Chancery Lane
The House comes with:
* Central heating and double glazed windows.
* Fully fitted kitchen. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* 24hr hot water. 1 toilet. 1 bath. 1 shower.
* Free high speed wireless broadband internet.
The Room comes with:
- Large Wall Bracketed TV - Great way to relax! - Room door has Lock & Key system.
- Decorated – Wooden Laminated Floors, curtains, painted etc.
- Double bed with orthopedic mattress - Wardrobe - Chest of Draws - Desk & Chair - Wallhung mirror
- All amenities located nearby. Within 5 to 15 minutes walk e. g.
- Several supermarkets including Tesco, Iceland, Waitrose and Sainsbury
- Commercial Road (many independent shops) and Watney Market
- Fitness First gym and Shadwell Basin (space for jogging, cycling and skating)
- Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
- Many bars, restaurant, cafes, street markets nearby e. g. approx 10 mins walk
- Restaurants and night life of Brick lane and local area e. g. St Katherine’s Docks
- Petticoat Lane, Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields street markets
- Queen Mary University, Metropolitan University and Royal London Hospital nearby
- The area has dedicated cycle lanes for cyclists
This home is peaceful and clean, this means the prospective new housemate should be peaceful and clean too!
- £135 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord