Large double room with private shower
This is a wonderful spacious house-share with a large double room available and private ensuite (shower and washbasin only)
The deposit is £400 refundable at the end of the tenancy and there is NO ADMIN FEE!
- The house is situated within walking distance of shops and on great bus routes to Solihull and Birmingham centre.
Rent includes bills - Utility Bills, Water Rates, Council Tax, Virgin Media WiFi and TV Licence
- Nice kitchen / diner with ample cupboard space
- Furnished with faux leather bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet etc.
- Washing machine. tumble dryer, dishwasher etc
- TV aerial point in room
- Nice garden
- Cleaner / gardener to look after shared areas
- Maintenance manager to look after maintenance issues
Deposit is refundable at the end of the tenancy and there is no admin fee!!
The Landlord and Property Manager are Accredited members of the Residential Landlords Association and work closely with the Authorities to ensure properties adhere to the highest standards of comfort, safety and security.
To ensure we get the highest calibre tenants who we think will get along well in a professional house-share we interview carefully, credit check and request various proofs of ID and reference. This is for our benefit as well as yours, to ensure we get a great group of tenants sharing a home together.
Please contact Jilly in the first instance, to arrange a viewing or for further information. She will be delighted to help :)
- House share
- Acock's Green
- £400 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord