Spacious Dbl -Canada Water- Couples Welcome
Bywater Place is situated in a residential cul de sac within 6-10 minutes commute to Canada Water or Bermondsey Station by bus, for the Jubilee Line and 5-8 minutes for Canada Water or Rotherhithe for London Overground.
Room 2 Available 03.06.2021
Single occupation - £800 (bills included)
Couple occupation - £850 (bills included)
This FIRST floor double room is featured with a double bed, large built-in wardrobe, two chest of drawers, bedside table, desk, chair and wall mounted TV. The room is suitable for a couples.
6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom semi-detached house, with a good sized kitchen, and decent garden for a house share.
Amenities include: Kitchen has 2 fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
All bills are included in the price of the room including a weekly cleaner for the communal areas and Wi-Fi.
- Thames riverside (just a few meters away)
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- a CO-OP Food store 10 min walk
- 24-hour Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Odeon Cinema complex
- A range of gyms close by
- For outdoor activities you have Russia Dock
Transport - Zone: 2
- Trains/Tubes: 15 minutes walk to Canada Water for the Jubilee Line or Rotherhithe Station for the Overground Line
- Buses: served by the 381, C10 and night bus N381 towards Canada Water/Rotherhithe station/ London Bridge and Victoria
You are also with walking distance to Hilton Double Tree Pier towards Canary Wharf or Greenland Pier for the Thames Clipper Service towards City of London
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the Tfl website
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent