Double room in 4 bed flat Surrey Quays station
Evelyn Street is typical English Victorian Street in a residential area of Surrey Quays called Deptford Park. The street has many recently refurbished beautiful Victorian houses and is very popular amongst house sharers because of the fantastic location for commuting into the city.
Room 1 £600 pm (all bills included) Available 04.12.2020
This room is based on the ground floor and it is fully furnished with a double bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, desk, chair and wall mounted TV.
This is a modern two-storey, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms flat. Each room has it's own flat screen TV. The house comes fully equipped with unlimited WiFi, kitchen with a breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and plenty of cutlery and crockery.
Transport - Zone: 2
Buses: 188, 47 and C10 buses (N47 and 188 after 01. 00) to both Surrey Quays and Canada Water to the West (5 minutes on bus).
Trains/Tubes: it's a 10 minute Walk to Surrey Quays station for the London Overground Line and a 15 Minute Walk to Canada Water for the Jubilee line. Surrey Quays is one stop from Canada Water station.
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the tfl website.
- 5 mins walking distance to Lidl and Mc Donald's
- less then 1 mile to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre with Tesco, Range, numbers of shops, restaurants and Decathlon
- cinema Odeon
- two leisure centres within one mile(gyms, swimming-pool,
- 5 minutes walking to London Fit Club, Holistic Health
and Beauty Treatments
-for outdoor activities you have Deptford park is just
behind the house.
- Evelyn Street is also less than two miles from historical Greenwich with its world famous parks, historical buildings, museums and interesting markets dating back many years.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 36
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent