Large Double Bed Flat - Clifton
Spacious 1 bedroom flat in great location, self contained furnished or unfurnished flat (current tenant is selling all furnitures) within family dwelling for none smoking occupant.
The flat has its own private access and it's in prime location:
* 3 min walk to Whiteladies Road
* 30 minutes walking to the Hospitals, University of Bristol and central Bristol
* 5 minutes walk to amazing green areas "The Downs"
* 10 minutes walking to the train station
* Within 15 minutes drive to the motorways M5/M32/M4/M42
Available from end of November 2019
* £ 900 all bills and parking permits included
* £1,000 for a couple
* 1 month rent deposit.
* Private front courtyard
* Flexible on short or long term tenancy
* Loads of amenities, restaurants, cafes and shops nearby
* Parking permit will be included with residents parking scheme.
- Extra secure doors/locks with independent access
- Integrated Kitchen
- Plenty of storage
- Washing machine and dryer
- Phone line ready for connection and Internet (not included in the rent).
* All the current furnitures are for sale directly from the current occupant.
We are very sociable and an active family that enjoy outdoors. We are both professionals. I work in A&E and, my wife is an aeronautical engineer; our daughter is in secondary school. I love mountain biking, we love going out on walks, camping, cooking, and playing the piano.
Our dog - It's a very well trained English springer spaniel. He loves running, swimming and search for tennis balls. He lives in the main house and in the rear courtyard. He doesn't go into the flat unless you invite him to!
The photos don't really show the flat and his truly potential. Therefore viewings are highly recommended. Video-walk available.
- Flat share
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord