Wonderful En-Suite Studio Rooms All Bills Included
* Please see the Floor Plan we have Room D is available.
* Recently re-furbished property containing 4 Good Sized En-Suite Studio Rooms.
* Ideal for a single person or couple wanting a clean, modern, friendly home.
* Each room is Bright with en-suite Shower Rooms, Kitchenette's, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and built in desks.
* Rent includes council tax, water, gas and electricity bills.
*Free Virgin Media High Speed WiFi access throughout property.
*Fully fitted communal kitchen - washing machine, dryer, Oven and Hob.
*Plenty of parking available for all residents.
*Two ground rooms have their own private garden with patio area.
*Additional £75 per month if room is let to a couple.
*Excellent location: walking distance to local shops, West Drayton Train Station and a short drive to Heathrow Airport, Uxbridge, Stockley Park & Hillingdon hospital. Easy access to M4, M25, A4 and A40
* We are Professional landlord - members of the National Landlords Association. We take our responsibility seriously. The property has current fire safety, and electrical testing certificates. The property has been re-designed to meeting the Housing Act 2006 HMO standards, including fire doors and smoke alarms.
* Please email, text or phone to arrange viewings. If I do not answer, please leave a message and I'll call you back.
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord