Zero Fee £0 All bills included and wifi :) M14
This fantastic property and all rates are offered on a truly all-inclusive basis (Council tax, water, gas, electricity, TV Licence, and UNLIMITED WiFi Broadband are all included). NO HIDDEN EXTRAS!!!!!
2 XL (BIG) Double Rooms
2 x Double Rooms
2 x Single Rooms
It is located in Rusholme in a quiet and safer residential street.
A few minutes walk to Oxford Road and excellent bus service (Magic Bus)
The accommodation features:
1. Flexible rolling monthly contracts.
2. 6 fully furnished double bedrooms each with beds, desk, chair, and wardrobe.
3. A shared lounge/dining room with tv, leather sofa, and dining table.
4. A large fully fitted kitchen with 2 fridge freezers, 5 ring hob, 2 ovens, washing machine, dryer, microwave
5. 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
6. Guaranteed relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Contact us to arrange a viewing now - you will not be disappointed! Viewings available during normal office hours as well as in evenings and weekends. Viewings are also available at short notice.
Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic house share.
£0 Zero admin fee payable at beginning of contract to cover admin costs.
Longer stays may get a discounted rate.
If you like the sound of this property, please reply to this e-mail or by telephone or WhatsApp
I look forward to hearing from you.
* 1 month or 1-month rolling contract is from£505pppcm
*Couples rate is from £550pcm
** Terms and Conditions and Fair Use Apply** Non-student rates are a little higher.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- £435 pcm (double)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
£440 pcm(NOW LET)
- £395 pcm (single)
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent