Cosy small double in friendly house - no couple
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (3 month minimum term)
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Single Occupant Only.
The room is priced at £520pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £600pcm for one person. NO COUPLES OR ROOMSHARES, sorry.
Located on the first floor overlooking the front of the house this sunny double room is well furnished with a double bed with gas lift storage underneath, a bedside, and a triple wardrobe which makes it great for someone who needs a lot of storage space.
The house has amazingly big rooms, two main bathrooms, and an amazing living space comprised of a spacious well equipped kitchen, and a separate lounge with a large dining table, comfy sofas and a big screen Smart TV.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
North Ealing is a lovely area, it’s nice and friendly area, with a cute local pub and coffee shop a 5 minute walk away, Ealing Common is also nearby so you have some nice green space to go for walk in and there's also the benefit of living still within walking distance to Ealing Broadway which has more mainstream shops and restaurants.
* Post code is W5 3AJ
* 5 minute walk to North Ealing (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 9 minute walk to West Acton (Zone 3, Central Line)
* 16 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines Plus overground trains)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 4 single occupants and one couple so a total of 6 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £520 pcm (double)
- 04 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent