Elegant Contemporary Rooms - Close to city centre
SHORT LETS - Room 4: 1st to 26th June (small double, ensuite)
and Room 2: 10th - 30th June (large double with adjacent bathroom)
LONG LET - Room 6: from 1st July (large double)
Spacious double Rooms in a modern contemporary House (*actual post-code SO15 3DQ). Within easy walking distance of City Centre, train and bus station with frequent buses to town, hospital and university, from just a few paces away.
“When your living space feels right, everything else in life flows better”
The house is beautifully presented, and rooms are furnished with a luxury contemporary theme.
* Fully inclusive of ALL bills including council tax
* Clean, bright, luxurious designer decor
* Super-fast Fibre Optic Broadband
* Comfortable Living / dining Room with lovely views over a good size garden
* Large TV - * with Sky Movies
* Two showers (one rain shower with separate hand-held attachment) and an additional separate toilet
* Kitchen with microwave and large american-style fridge/freezer
* Regular cleaner, gardener and maintenance
* Washing machine & separate tumble dryer
* Spacious large double rooms
* Fully furnished with stylish contemporary furniture and fittings
* Quality, sprung 'bliss comfort' mattresses
* Wide, green mature garden
* Secluded with BBQ area
* Bicycle shed and side access
* Permit parking (please advise if required)
MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
The housemates are friendly young professionals who like to keep a clean, tidy home and there's a great social vibe with friendly banter and a real ‘family’ atmosphere.
Rates are scaled according the initial term you book (3 / 6 / 12 or 24 months).
As advertised, from £550pcm - £695pcm. All bills included.
Rates may also be a little flexible depending on your circumstances so please advise your ideal start date, initial duration of stay and if you have a guarantor.
To book a Viewing or Virtual Tour, please advise a little about you:
We look forward to meeting you.
NOTE: THIS IS STRICTLY A NON-SMOKING and PET-FREE HOUSE
*** Suitable for young working Professionals in full time employment, or mature students with regular hours.
** Single occupancy only - no couples
- House share
- £675 pcm (double)
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
- £550 pcm (double)
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 39
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord