TO LET: Double Rooms chessington North Station
Double room with 2 Single beds -£700 or
Double room for Single Occupancy, -£550 Female or Male, in a quite and very clean flat above parade of shops and 2 minutes walk to Chessington North Station.
London Waterloo by train in 30 minutes every 30 minutes SWT interval.
Kingston upon Thames by 71 Bus in 20 minutes every 8-10 minutes bus interval.
On street FREE car park.
There are total of 4 rooms and separate kitchen as 2 of rooms are occupied with 2 professional females, 1 professional male in 1 room - live in landlord.
Shared kitchen and bathroom.
Rent for Double room for 1 person is £550 per month payable in advance and £550 deposit is required.
Tent for Double room for 2 person is £660 per month payable in advance and £660 deposit is required.
All bills are included as tax, water, electricity, gas and virgin broadband.
Requirements for potential tenant:
- Preferably Females. Also males is an Option.
- Very Clean and tidy person (female or male)
- Student or Professional
- No smoking, inside the room and the property, no drinking, no drugs, no parties, no sleep over friends or relatives
- ID card or passport and references from school or work if available
Preferred tenants - females or males
Room will be available from 22nd September.
For more information please contact me from 8AM to 8PM on my mobile.
- £550 pcm (double)
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 57
- Any pets?
- travelling, shopping, dining out
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord