En-suite room to rent Whalley Range/Chorlton (MG)
A fully furnished, en-suite studio style room to rent in this stunning house in Whalley Range, close to Chorlton. If you are looking for the very highest standards then this may be for you. The house is conveniently located within walking distance of 2 Metrolink stops (nearest is Firswood) and is not far from Trafford Park and Salford Quays. It is within walking distance of takeaways, retail shops, Co-op pharmacy and Manley park.
Nearby Chorlton is a haven for young professionals, has numerous delis, a vegan supermarket, The Odd Bar and the Lead Station and was once described by the Daily telegraph as being one of the coolest places to live in Britain.
- Double en-suite, 1st floor rear: £440 per month, fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers & built in shelving. small kitchenette area and fridge. Own private en-suite.
All rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and a TV license in the shared areas, plus a weekly cleaner for the shared areas.
The shared areas include a beautifully finished kitchen, complete with built in double fridge/freezer units, fitted gloss white cupboards, dishwasher and washing machine. There are gloss white, gas strut bar stools in the breakfast bar area and subtle blue led mood lighting complements the whole room. There is also a gorgeous seating area at the end of the kitchen with a leather sofa and a large wall mounted flat screen TV.
To the rear there is a small paved patio area with table, chairs, mature plants and bike store at the side, which offer a peaceful area for dining al fresco. This area is quite secure and backs onto passageways behind the adjacent properties secured with locked gates.
The other housemates are 4 females and 2 males, all professionals in their mid 20's - mid 30's. They're a great bunch of friendly people whose interests include Art, Music, travelling, baking, sports, football, dancing, yoga, running and galleries/theatre.
There is a bus stop a few minutes walk away (Upper Chorlton Road) opposite McGuire Mot, from which you can catch the No. 86 bus to Piccadilly Gardens. Please feel free to use the website (Rome2Rio) to help find bus routes & times.
Spires Manchester Hospital - 0.5 miles
Morrisons Supermarket - 0.6 miles
Unicorn Grocery Chorlton - 0.5 miles
Media City - 3 miles
Manchester City Centre - 2.4 miles
Deposit equivalent to one months rent
Minimum tenancy 6 months
- Holding payment - equivalent to one weeks rent to hold the room whilst referencing is completed - it counts towards the 1st month's rent on moving in, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws or in certain circumstances fails referencing.
- House share
- Whalley Range
- £440 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 38
- Any pets?
- Great bunch of friendly people - interested in music, travelling, baking, sports, football & dancing
- 4 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent