Double / Ensuite Rooms Available Near UoB!! B29
3 bedrooms to rent, in a 4-bedroom house share
Pershore Road, Selly Park, West Midlands, B29
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
Excellent transportation links (to the city centre)
Buses 45/47 to Birmingham City Centre
Bus 76 to University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Solihull
Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University
An ensuite, double and single room are available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £299 per calendar month (£69 per week) - Available Now!
Room 3 is £379 per calendar month (£87 per week) - Available Now!
Room 4 is £449 per calendar month (£103 per week) - Available 1st July!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• Excellent transportation links (to the city centre)
• Buses 45/47 to Birmingham City Centre
• Bus 76 to University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Solihull
• Ideal location with shops and bus stops next to the house
• Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University
• Commuting time to city centre: 10 minutes
• Selly Park is near Selly Oak, Stirchley, Bournville, Kings Heath, Moseley, Edgbaston
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- Flat share
- £299 pcm (single)
- £379 pcm (double)
- £449 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent