Close to Hospital and Leagrave Station. 🏠
*****FRESHLY DECORATED ROOM***** ONE WEEKS RENT AS DEPOSIT******LARGE HMO******
Having a comfortable place to call home has never been more important – and if you’re looking for space, comfort, luxury facilities and friendly housemates this house share is just what you’re looking for!
As one of the most spacious HMOs in Luton, with just a week’s rent required as a deposit – what are you waiting for?
🟢 Your Room
A superb double room with its own bathroom, a desk to help you with your working from home days. Not surprisingly it has a bed, with 2 x bed side table, large Wardrobe and chest of drawers, a TV point, Ethernet and USB sockets. It also has a large mirror so you can check you are looking your best!
🟢 The House
The home is fully renovated and updated for the modern young professional with all amenities provided, including:
• Contemporary furniture and styling
• Spacious, comfortable accommodation
• Super fast Virgin broadband and Virgin Media package
• All rooms have TV points, Ethernet and USB sockets
• Spacious communal lounge
• Large separate kitchen/breakfast room, fully equipped with all the desired mod cons
• Storage room – perfect for your bulky items like suitcases and additional fridge/freezer
• Fantastic sized garden
• Weekly cleaner
• All bill's included! No admin fees. Nothing extra to pay
🟢 The Location
The house is perfectly located, just a few minutes' walk from Leagrave train station, (Luton 3 mins and London St Pancras 39 mins) and a few minutes' drive from the L/D hospital and M1 J11, and is close to all amenities. Its ideally placed to keep you connected. 🚊
🟢 The Housemates
The current flatmates are all working young professionals who are all respectful of each other and enjoy the occasional social get-together.
It would be great to show you around and let you see for yourself how great this house really is. Hope to speak soon.
- Shared property
- LU4 Area info
- £595 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 32
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord