Large double, Own shower & sink, 6 door wardrobe
Please no couples or roomshares, we only want 1 person for the room.
We've recently launched a new houseshare in West Ealing 2 years ago but the house is key in a good conditions so most of the stuff is almost brand new.
The room is furnished with a faux leather ottoman double bed (which boasts underbed storage), 2 bedside tables built in wardrobes and a cute and practical dressing table which double's up as a desk. The room overlooks the rear garden with fantastic views.
Unfortunately it's not a full ensuite (it's missing the WC but there is a toilet literally across the hall) but you are getting your own shower and sink so it cuts down on the morning bathroom queues.
The room is priced at £770pcm (excluding bills of £80pcm), which means a total of £850pcm for one person.
The house boasts, a nice kitchen and diner space and a separate lounge, 6 bedrooms and 1 reception used as a bedroom and 2 bathrooms. As it's a new houseshare we won't be able to tell you much about the people living there, but rest assured it will be young working professionals, like yourself.
You must really come and see the property to appreciate it, you won't be disappointed.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has a large comfy corner sofa's and a nice 50" flat screen smart TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a patio garden (that will be more enjoyed as it gets warmer). The house is furnished with 3 bathrooms.
Contact or text us now to avoid disappointment.
* 6 rooms house (plus your room)
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge and dining room
* Off street parking
* 2 bathrooms and separate WC (plus you have your own semi ensuite)
* Private garden
* Newly refurbished
* Off-street parking
* Bicycle side access
On St Stephen's Avenue, Use post code W13 8ES to see location.
* 8 minute walk to West Ealing (Overground)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central, District, and Piccadilly Line + Overground trains)
* 1 minute walk to bus stop going to Ealing Broadway
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* Off-street gated parking @ £15pcm or on-street parking which is free subject to a permit from the Council
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
About the housemates:
The house is made up of working professionals in the ages 25-45. Currently we English, French and German housemates that are all working professionals. They do get on well so it's safe to say it is a more social house.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Is a professional - please no grumpy people but likewise no chav/party animals either (or if you enjoy the odd drink then go out to the pub but don't bring the party home)
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as it's a lovely house and room so we anticipate it going quickly.
- £770 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 45
- Any pets?
- Movie nights, board games, dinner parties, West Ealing, Cleveland Park, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates.
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent