Double Room Available - Southend Victoria
Double Room available for clean and tidy, professional people to rent in friendly, hard-working household - we're looking for clean, quiet and sensible people only!
- 2 minutes walk to Southend Victoria Station (2x train stops to Southend Airport SEN)
- 5 minutes walk to Southend High Street/shopping
- 10 minutes walk to Southend Central Station
- 15 minutes walk to Southend Seafront
- Parking is available in the street, but there is no off-street parking
## THIS IS A 'HOUSESHARE', NOT A FLAT/APARTMENT ##
- All bills included (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV Licence, broadband package)
- Unlimited superfast wireless broadband with very strong signal (150mb fibre from Virgin Media)
- Modern shared kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Large Fridge freezer
- Second Fridge
- Washing machine
- Shower room with toilet/wash basin
- New central heating system with new radiators
- Regular cleaner (for communal spaces only)
- MUST BE SEEN!
Looking for clean, tidy, and trustworthy house-mates!
All you'll need upfront to move in is just:
* 1 month's rent
* £300 security deposit (will be held in Deposit Protection scheme until the end of the Tenancy).
Will need to see your passport, proof of employment, and (if you're not an EU citizen) documented proof of that you're allowed to reside/work in the UK.
Each room is only available to one working professional (sorry, no couples or room-sharing).
Sorry, no DSS tenants.
Message me now to book your viewing appointment.
Clean, quiet and sensible people only please!
Please send us a message if you are interested, as we don't respond to 'Interest' notifications.
Note that we are not an Estate Agent or Lettings Agent - these rooms are rented out privately by the owner of the property.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our ad :)
(Please note that bed sheets and other room-staging items, as displayed in the photographs, are not included)
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £485 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord