Double room, Near Hospital, All bills paid.
- 3min from Bus stop (into Shirley and city centre).
- 10min walk from central Shirley.
- 10min walk to Sainsbury's.
- 5min walk from Hospital.
- Just completely re-decorated and refurbished to a high standard.
- Very friendly atmosphere in the house.
- ALL the bills are paid:
Free wireless fibre optic internet,
Free TV license with TV in the lounge and a TV point in the bedroom.
Free electricity, water, gas, council tax,
Free professional clean of the communal areas every week.
- Looking for professionals between the ages of 20 and 35.
- 2x Modern kitchens with plenty of cupboard space.
- All new kitchen equipment is provided, 2 fridges, 2 freezers and a washing machine/dryer.
- Brand new bathroom with shower/bath and storage space. Second Shower room.
- New carpets and decoration throughout.
- Brand new furniture including beds and comfy mattresses.
- Off road parking and plenty of free street parking with a permit (Â£30 per year)
- A communal area with TV, sofa and dining table.
- Non-smoking but there is a patio/garden with seating.
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 27
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord