Large En-suite Room Available End Of September
😁 ALL BILLS INCLUDED 😁
LARGE EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE 01st October
We're very proud to offer a double bedroom with en-suite. Room is loft conversion and suited on top floor, and is nice and private. The house is located on High Street in Barwell, LE9 8DR. All viewings are highly recommended.
Room are £380.00 PCM
THE ROOMS ARE FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKING PEOPLE.
--- ROOM CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
NOTE - Parking is restricted at this property. Two bus stops 30meters from property.
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 6 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 1 x Tall Fridge- 1 x Tall Freezer
- Weekly cleaner visit for kitchen area.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £380 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord