Huge bedroom, en-suite bathroom, private kitchen
All the benefits of a self-contained flat, with access to a beautiful private garden. Easy access to the University of Bath.
Huge bedroom for rent in Bradford-on-Avon. Located in quiet old stone farmhouse with en-suite bathroom and separate private kitchen. I am a professional and am looking for a housemate.
- Huge bedroom (24m2) with private en-suite WC and shower room.
- Very bright warm room with 3 windows and 3 new radiators.
- Furnished with antique bed, Feather & Black mattress, drawers, desk and two large wardrobes. Stripped pine floor.
- Comes with sole use of a small private kitchen downstairs with electric cooker, fridge, etc.
- Lots of space for home working
- Shared laundry room with Bosch washer and dryer.
- Walking distance to Bradford-on-Avon train station (direct trains to Bath, Bristol and Cardiff)
- 15 minute picturesque drive to University of Bath (via Brassknocker Hill)
- Easy car parking on driveway.
- Access to beautiful private south facing gardens.
- Bills (council tax, water, gas and electric) and fair use of Wifi included (high users can get own line and contract)
Would suit quiet person because sound carries in old houses!
£675 per month or £500 for a Monday to Friday let.
Available from September for 6-12 months.
Available to view now.
- House share
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Bath
- music, travelling, socialising, walking, yoga, swimming, meditation, coffee, psychology, healthy living, vegetarian, spanish, buddhism, sunday roasts, takeaways
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord