NEW double room
Great home in excellent condition and recently refurbished. Benefits from:
- spacious living / dining room area,
- fully fitted kitchen with new appliances,
- downstairs W/C,
- Two fitted bathrooms with bath / shower.
- The property has a great well-kept 60ft
(approx.) rear garden,
- furnished with beds,
- washing machine, dryer,
- fridge freezer X2.
Its location benefits from the great variety of shops, bars and restaurants that Bounds Green and North London and Central London have to offer.
- Under a 10 min walk to Bounds Green station and - 16 mins into Kings Cross, and onto Holborn and Covent Garden.
- Under 10 min walk to Bowes Park rail station which allows you to head into Highbury & Islington, Old St and Moorgate in under 30 mins.
The rent includes all utilities - gas, electricity, water, council tax, super-fast wireless broadband.
You will not be dealing with any agents as there are no additional charges as you deal with the landlord directly. Referencing and deposit will be required.
If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.
- £625 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 34
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord