1 Month Free Rent - 2 Spacious Rooms Available B24
2 Spacious Rooms to rent, in a 6-bedroom house share
Kingsbury Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B24
Available to move on NOW!!
1 month free with 12 month’s contract, discounted rent will be spread out across the 12 months. Rent will resume standard rate on 13th month.
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
10 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
4 min walk to Kingsbury leisure centre
A double room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• On street parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £379 per calendar month (£87 per week) - Available NOW!
Room 6 is £549 per calendar month (£126 per week) - Available 1ST NOVEMBER!!
•Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
•To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
•Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
•No administration fees
Location & Amenities:
• 10 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
• 4 min walk to Kingsbury leisure centre
• 8 min walk to Rookery Park
• 7 min walk to Erdington medical centre
• 4 min drive to Erdington Town Centre
• 12 min drive to Birmingham City Centre
• 15 min drive to Asda
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- Flat share
- £379 pcm (double)
- £549 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 45
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent