New Year Room! Bedford Place & All That Nightlife!
This fantastic 5 Double Bedroomed 2 Bathroom property is in a PERFECT location if you want to be central to public transport, shops, restaurants and the city lifestyle!
Two bathrooms, modern kitchen, separate lounge with breakfast bar, rear garden!
Following rooms are available now:
LARGE comfy downstairs double front bedroom with sleigh bed priced just £480pcm
** ABOUT US **
We operate friendly, sociable homes for working professionals. Come and have a look at our newly refurbished, slick city home. We have a fantastic home ready for five great housemates, we just know that this is going to be a really friendly house.
We make sharing fun and easy and have designed everything to suit the lifestyles of young professionals. This house really has been finished to a high spec, the rooms are perfectly functional, clean, airy, spacious, light and freshly painted!
Excellent central Southampton town centre location with everything on your door step. Moments from the restaurants, take-aways, shops and bus routes into the docks, city centre, shopping centres, theatres and coffee shops.
This particular property has great transport links with comprehensively sprawled bus routes in, around and out of the town centre. The property is just seconds walk from the hustle and bustle high street full of culture, life and energy yet private enough as it is off the beaten track. This is certainly not a house with small bedrooms and its prime location is the envy of Southampton's occupants as you will never get bored!
** THE HOUSE **
This beautiful period house is fully refurbished and everything in the house is in excellent working condition. You will definitely feel at home in our rooms and in this suburban chic street with plenty of character.
So you and your new house mates can enjoy the sunshine with the Summer on our doorstep!
** SERVICES & AMENITIES**
* Furnished Double bedrooms with extensive storage space. Thermostatically controlled central heating. Modern bathroom bath and overhead hot shower and it goes without saying 24-hour high-pressure on demand hot water.
* Separate downstairs toilet and sink
* All bedrooms have just been professionally painted, glossed and deep cleaned.
* Good sized kitchen and comes complete with twin fridge-freezers, double oven, hob, microwave and all the kitchen utensils, crockery and cuttlery you need. Great for socialising after work with your housemates.
* Separate snug style lounge/diner adjacent to kitchen with comfy sofas and wall mounted flat-screen, 42" smart HDTV.
* High speed broadband is delivered wirelessly throughout the house.
* Washing machine also available
* Small minimal maintenance garden with outdoor furniture
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (Council Tax, TV Licence, Electricity, Gas, Water and Broadband) as well as a weekly cleaner for all communal areas.
** THE LOCATION **
This house is in an awesome central location moments away from the hustle and bustle of Southampton City Centre but private and secluded enough to give you ample privacy.
* 12 minutes walk from close by Asda large supermarket
* 8 minutes walk from Tesco Express
* 5 minutes walk from Sainsburys Local
* 7 minutes walk from Mayflower Theatre
* 9 minutes walk from London Road Post Office
* 15 minutes walk from Southampton's best indoor shopping mall West Quay
* 19 minutes walk to the huge gym chain group The Gym or 10 minutes if you jog!
* Just 12 minutes walk from the beautiful and spacious Southampton Common
* 0.5 miles from Southampton Central railway station with connections to the South West and London Waterloo. Typical services for Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hedge End, Romsey and London Waterloo (high-speed service is 66 minutes to London)
* 3.2 miles drive to M271
* 3.1 miles to the M3 slip road
* 3.9 miles to Southampton Airport
It's on a safe secluded road a moments walk from Cumberland Place the main ring road right in the middle of the city. You have everything close by, including the flock of central parks; Watts Park, East Park, Palmerston Park, Houndwell Park, Holands Park that straddle this awesome city centre packed with restaurants, shops, bars, life and culture waiting to compliment your hectic work schedule offering up the perfect work / life balance in a city you will love.
If you want to be close to public transport links, the cinema, abundance of choice of restaurants, gyms and open public parks with Sports facilities and still have a high quality place to call home, then this property is perfect for you!
We are Southampton's leading professional tailored accommodation service for working young professionals.
We have high levels of investment and an ex-London City Senior management team. We have property cleaners, gardeners, a tenant on-boarding service and a 24 hour turn-around Tenant Services team.
We strive for quality and we look for this in our tenants. We are NLA accredited so you can be confident that we will manage our wants and needs, leaving you to enjoy the fun lifestyle with minimum fuss.
Our housemates enjoy an excellent standard of living because we maintain our houses well with high hygiene and safety standards.
Our tenant On Boarding team are passionate and meticulous about the tenants we take on board.
Every housemate is a working professional who is friendly, sociable and confident in themselves. All tenants we meet in person at the property and want to hear all about their story and their motivations for moving in.
If you move into one of our houses, you will have a fabulous home to relax and to create memories in. You will also have great housemates to spend time with and the privacy of your own space.
We are a professional company, and our properties are professionally maintained.
And that's all!
** GET IN TOUCH **
To arrange a viewing, please give us a call or send a message, we would love to hear from you.
If you are moving into the area and can't visit, we are happy to host a video call on Skype and handle your move via email.
- Flat share
- £480 pcm (double)
- 07 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 26
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent