Nice Double Rooms - 7 min walk to high street! B14
Nice double room to rent, in a 6-bedroom house share
Westfield Road, Kings Heath, West Midlands, B14
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
15 minutes to the Birmingham city centre
7 minute walk to Kings Heath high street
No admin fee to pay!
A double room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV
• Off road car parking
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Communal cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 4 is £359 per calendar month (£80 per week) - Available NOW!!
Room 5 is £299 per calendar month (£80 per week) - Available NOW!!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• Excellent transportation links (15 minutes to the Birmingham city centre)
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, pubs and parks nearby (5 minutes)
• Kings Heath is near Moseley, Edgbaston, Bournville, Selly Oak
• 7 minute walk to Kings Heath high street
> BUS stops nearby:
• Buses #35/50 to Birmingham City Centre via Moseley (every few minutes)
• Bus #76 to University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital or Solihull
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- King's Heath
- £299 pcm (double)
£359 pcm(NOW LET)
- £379 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 45
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent