***1St Months Rent Free*** Double Room - B24!!
***1ST MONTHS RENT FREE***
1 bedroom to rent, in a 6-bedroom house share
Mason Road, Erdington, West Midlands, B71
Available 1ST NOVEMBER!!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
8 minute walk to Erdington Train Station
8 minute drive to Star City
6 minute drive to Fort Shopping Park
5 minute walk to Central Square Shopping Centre
10 minutes to Birmingham City University
One double room is available in this new modern house that was only refurbished a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Main Bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 toilet
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofa and a 49-inch LG smart TV with multi room sound bar
• Parking available
• Maintained garden
• Bedroom is provided with a wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 2 is £350 per calendar month (£80 per week) - Available 1ST NOVEMBER!!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• Excellent transportation links (11 minutes to the Birmingham city centre
• Ideal location with bus stops, shops, gym, restaurants, pubs and parks nearby
• Erdington is near Sutton Coldfield, Perry Barr, Minworth, Handsworth Wood
• 8 minute walk to Erdington Train Station
• 8 minute drive to Star City
• 6 minute drive to Fort Shopping Park
• 5 minute walk to Central Square Shopping Centre
• 3 minute walk to Erdington Library
• 2 minute walk to Erdington Leisure Centre
• 10 minutes to Birmingham City University
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 60
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent