Double rooms in a Victorian town house
Spacious double bedrooms available in a Victorian town house located on FAIRFIELD ROAD, LONDON E3 2QA.
Features are as follows;
- Rooms are furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Spacious living room with sofas and coffee table
- Carpeted rooms
- Wooden flooring on ground floor
- Double glazing
- Bathroom with over bath shower + WC
- Second toilet w/c
- Fitted kitchen with all appliances and dining area.
- Neutral décor throughout
- Gas central heating
- Rear Garden
- Bills included
Room 4 First floor @ £600.00pcm
All rooms are furnished and available for immediate occupation.
Current occupants are all female. All working/studying and 20 something.
The property is excellent for transport links to Stratford, Canary Wharf and the City of London with just a short walk from the Bow Church DLR, Bow Road Underground station and Bow Road bus garage.
Close to local amenities, it is in walking distance to the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping center in Stratford.
1 months deposit + Admin fee of £95.00 required.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent