Last 2 doubles Waterloo Station!!! (28G/27D)
We're proud to offer a beautiful flat minutes from Waterloo Station in Zone 1.
Furniture includes a triple wardrobe, double bed and a bedside table. Of course, you can bring you own furniture too if you wish.
The kitchen is fully furnished as well with microwave, kettle, toaster, places cutlery etc etc.
Location wise, as mentioned you really couldn't be in a better location. You're in Zone 1 to start and are seconds from Waterloo Road; a fantastic transport hub. Waterloo station is not even a 5 minute walk away and services Jubilee, Northern & Bakerloo lines as well as National Rail.
For local amenities there are plenty of restaurants and bars near by so you're spoilt for choice in this area. 'The Cut' is steps away, which houses The Old Vic theatre so culturally you're all sorted as well.
Please get in touch to schedule a viewing.
All bills are included so that includes council tax, gas, electric, water and broadband.
Thanks & hope to hear from you soon.
* We are private landlords with a portfolio throughout SE / SW London. We have numerous properties in all locations from London Bridge to Oval and so please check out our page to see our available rooms.
- £650 pcm (double)
- £600 pcm (double)
£599 pcm(NOW LET)
£649 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord