Sunny single - good size - with view of garden
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (3 month minimum term)
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Single occupant only (NO COUPLES OR ROOMSHARES, sorry)
The room is priced at £420pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £500pcm for one person.
Located on the first floor, overlooking the rear garden, this room comes furnished with a single faux leather ottoman bed which benefits from under the bed storage, a bedside and a larger than average wardrobe which boasts both hanging and shelving space (so plenty of utilizable space). The is space for you to put a small desk instead of the bedside table if you'd prefer.
The house has lots of living space comprising a separate lounge with massive 8 seater corner sofa as well as dining table, there's also a reading area, and a large kitchen which also benefits from another dining table and all the mod cons. On top of this there are also good facilities such a a secure bike shed and two bathrooms and a large garden which is nice in the summer to relax in or even catch up on work and get some sun in at the same time.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
Acton Town/Ealing Common is a lovely area, it’s nice and quiet with both Ealing Common and Gunnersbury Park nearby which is great for summer walks and getting some fresh air. You have Acton Town parade with some small local shops and you're not too far from Ealing Broadway or Acton Town which have more mainstream shops and restaurants.
* The post code is W5 4LT
* 8 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 22 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central, District, and Overground trains)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
* Off street parking available at £15pcm (subject to availability)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 single occupant (in the ensuite room) and 6 other single occupants in the other rooms so a total of 7 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £420 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 37
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent