AVAIL JULY 2022 Bills Inc Studio Lincoln LN1
AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2022 BOOK AHEAD.
AVAILABLE 31 JULY 2022.
Fully managed property with no deposit to pay and no fees.
Boutique en-suite Entry Level Studio in prime Uphill/ Castle location offered on an all bills inclusive basis.
Private en-suite with shower, basin and WC.
Private food preparation area with own microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and sink.
Tenants also benefit from access to a communal kitchen and communal laundry facilities.
Furnished with bed, chest, shelves, and clothes storage, plus TV and work station with seating.
Parking on the street is unrestricted and free of charge at this location (outside the CPZ).
Covered bike storage is available at this location (subject to availability at time of use).
The following are all Included in the rent (on an unlimited and unmonitored basis):
• All bills and council tax included in the rent.
• High Speed Fibre Internet included in the rent.
• Twice monthly cleaner for communal hallways included in the rent.
• Grounds maintenance for communal gardens included in the rent.
• On site washers and dryers included in the rent.
Remember studio living offers the following benefits:
• Fully managed property.
• No deposit to pay and no fees.
• Private en-suite and private food preparation area.
• Access to a communal kitchen and communal laundry.
• Fully inclusive rent with no other payments to make.
• Free parking (outside CPZ) and bike storage (subject to availability).
• National award winning landlord.
- Flat to rent
£135 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- 31 Jul 2022
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord