Newly Renovated Flat & Large Room [Reduced Rent]
Thank you for looking at my ad, I am a live out landlord currently looking for a friendly housemate for our lovely newly renovated ex-council flat. Details below, message me to arrange a viewing.
GREAT LOCATION (WALKING TIMES):
- 2 mins to Bermondsey Street (cafes, bars, restaurants)
- 5 mins to Borough station (northern line)
- 10 mins to London Bridge station (northern, jubilee, and overground lines)
- 2 mins to supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsburys)
- Newly renovated throughout
- Large double sized bedroom (£690 pm rental, £690 deposit)
- Partial bills (Water, Council tax, WiFi) at £86 pm on top of rental, paid to the landlord
- Remaining bills (Electricity, Gas) paid between the household at approx. £20-30 pm
- Note: no lounge, however kitchen has a dinner table
- 2 females in their mid 20s
- Lovely and friendly
- Both professional
- British and Danish
- £690 pcm (double)
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord