Double Room to rent in a spacious Victor
Double Attic Room in a spacious, Victorian family home in central Bromsgrove (B60) with garden and off-road parking. £500 pcm, (including bills) available immediately.
This second-floor room has a double bed with a new mattress, bedside table and light, chest of drawers’, wardrobe, shelving, coffee table, TV stand and a small double futon. There are shared bathroom and shower facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.
The house is:
• 5-minute walk to Bromsgrove High Street with Waitrose, ASDA, coffee shops, Leisure Centre and Sanders Park;
• 10-minute walk to The Artrix (Arts Centre) and David Lloyd;
• 15-20-minute walk to Bromsgrove train station (Birmingham University/ Birmingham New Street and Droitwich/Worcester);
• Easy connection to the M5/ M42/M40.
Rent includes use of fully-equipped, clean kitchen with AGA, separate cooker, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, central heating and wireless internet.
There is a large comfortable sitting room with open fire and a conservatory.
The garden has a lawn, patio, secure shed for storage and off-road parking.
I live here with my three children and dog. It is a comfortable, relaxed, happy, family home that would suit someone who is easy going, friendly and considerate.
Please note strictly no smoking on the premises.
Deposit one month’s rent.
Available now. Please feel free to contact me and have a look.
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 54 to 55
- Any pets?
- Gardening, Cycling, Hill walking, Cinema
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord