Double room, clean,tidy detached house, quiet area
• A double bedroom available to rent in a clean, tidy, furnished, well maintained, modern 4 bed detached house in a quiet desirable residential area off a main road
• Full use of the open plan sitting and dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and downstairs WC
• Porch and conservatory
• Front and back gardens
• Front and rear driveways for 2 cars and a locked brick garage for bikes
• 6 months minimum stay with 1 month’s notice but short term considered.
Room available 30th May, earlier could be arranged.
2 males: Chartered Management Accountant and an Electrical Engineer.
Easy going, mature, and responsible adult who respects the privacy of the other housemates.
This is a modern 4 bed detached house in a safe and quiet residential close. It is 1 minute’s walk to two bus stops; 5 mins to the OLD Northampton University Park Campus, pubs, restaurants, Bradlaugh Field, 5 mins drive to Kingsthorpe shopping centre (Waitrose and Asda), Moulton Park Industrial estate, and 10 mins to town centre.
Double bedroom (9’8 x 8’6) at £390 per month with £200 deposit; furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bed side table with table lamp.
All bills are included (Council tax, gas, electric, water, and high speed fibre broadband 63Mb). NO EXTRAS.
Also included are: a fortnightly cleaner, washing detergent, toilet paper, kitchen towels, salt, pepper, sugar, tea, and all household cleaning products. No need with trivia, just move in!!
Full use of the large open plan sitting room and dining room (24’10 x 10.8’) segregated into quiet space, social space, and communal dining. Chess and playing cards available should you want a different challenge.
The house was re-furbished in January 2019 with a new oak wood floor, new wall paint, new carpets, new bathroom floor, and new dining table set.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking essentials (cutlery, crockery, pans, utensils), 2 large fridge/freezer, new washing machine, microwave, toaster, sandwich toaster, kettle, powerful extractor hood, own storage compartment.
The rear garden is wall enclosed with a bistro style table and chairs to enjoy the summer and the perfumed garden (Gardenia, Jasmine, Daphne, Lilac, Giant Lilies, and many cooking herbs for your use). A table tennis table is available should you want to unwind.
A working individual preferred.
Please call to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £390 pcm (double)
- 30 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 48
- Any pets?
- travelling, keeping fit, motorcycles, dining out, healthy living
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord